ONE OF THE OLDEST CASTLE OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
6 KM FROM FRANTIŠKOVÝ LÁZNĚ
In the complex you can visit:
- Medieval banquet hall in historical style with a unique menu. ¨
- Wine shop offering Moravian and foreign wines.
- The Royal Hall with paintings of all the rulers of the Czech lands, which is used to organize banquets, conferences, and seminars.
- The castle museum and the Romanesque chapel with a permanent exhibition of objects found during the reconstruction of the castle and with gifts from the former owners.
- Museum of firefighting technology with historical and contemporary technology and donations from firefighters from New York. The only firefighters in the world received the Rocky Battalion of the Fallen, the US flag, which was owned by one of the firefighters killed in the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001.
- The flag is stored in a museum. Museum of the Judiciary and Prisons in Vildštejn (1850-1950)
- Castle prison and medieval smithy